Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanks to Jennifer!!

Jennifer has been extremely helpful by offering to enter all of our volunteer applications into our online database. She is a stay-at-home-mom now, but worked in Corporate America for years. Her attention to detail and efficiency is amazing! We gave her a whole car load of applications to enter a couple months ago and she's almost done! Thank you for your commitment to this project!

Jennifer has helped me (the volunteer coordinator) by alleviating my data entry workload so I can focus on planning and making improvements to our volunteer management system. She enters data for 4-5 hours per week, which saves me tons of time!

"I began volunteering with the FoodBank around 4 years ago with my employer. As a team we volunteered with Backyard Bounty harvesting fruit. I had my first child and decided to stop working in 2011 but wanted to remain active in my volunteering. I needed a task that I could do from home at any hour, so I began helping with volunteer data entry. I will be taking a break from volunteering next March as I will be welcoming baby #2 into our family. I look forward to starting back soon - maybe at a pick with my two little sweeties. I am proud to volunteer with such an important organization and appreciate that the staff finds ways for folks like me with limited availability to help in meaningful ways." - Jennifer Foronjy

No comments:

Post a Comment