Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thanks to Arlene!!

Arlene is like my adopted California Mommy. She's always there for me, no matter what and has been helping with so many different things for the Foodbank.

What I value most are Arlene's ability to do whatever it takes to make things happen and the ease at which she builds relationships. She's helped man our booths in the community and get people excited about helping the Foodbank and now she's taken on the major task of securing silent auction items for our upcoming food and wine tasting fundraiser, called Fork & Cork Classic.


It seems like no matter what we throw at her, she's got it. I feel secure and less stressed knowing that she's taking care of things and that I can count on her to get it done. Thanks, Arlene! You are so greatly appreciated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment